Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kojimachi 31 MT Bldg Lot: Papagaya Deli...Falafel!! (Thurs Only)

Seems I've been on a regular meet-up with Falafel lately... and so the journey continues.

First time to spot an Israeli cuisine lunch wagon!

So many people were going for the B Lunch... but had to hit up the A Lunch with a topping of Falafel for 50yen.  For extra turmeric rice just add 100yen... Oh the chef is a foreigner so right off just start chatting away in English. 


And there we go!  Falafel, Salad with okra, spicy minced chicken with jalapenos, 2 tiny quail eggs, salad and sour cream.  Anyways the bento was only 650yen plus 50yen for the Falafel topping.


He actually gave me a boat load of Falafel after tossing some onions on me and squirting me with some white stuff... think it was dressing... my bill was 700yen but because the white dressing flew onto my arm and shirt he insisted that I only pay 500yen.  Kool guy...

Tiny quail eggs... always a hit in Japan.

Great okra in the salad.

Overall a VERY Filling meal and soooo tasty... I'll definitely be back every Thursday.

Lunch Wagon: Papagaya Deli
Address J: 東京都千代田区麹町5-7-2
Address E: Tokyo, Chiyoda-ku, Kojimachi 5-7-2, Parking Lot of Kojimachi 31MT Bldg.
MAP: 

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment