Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, August 11, 2011

SHINJUKU: Pazzo Di Pizza Pizzeria... chewy affordable Napoli pizzas!

Pizzeria's in Shinjuku are hard to come by but I discovered this spot last year via my neighborhood wanderings... kept missing the lunch closing time but finally made it this day.

You'll instantly notice lunch pizzas start at 680yen and you have a selection of 7 fixed pizzas (Margherita, Marinara, Emile, Napolitana, Fungi, Prosciutto and Quatro Formaggio). BUT! Best of all you can actually order a Margherita (cheese) and select the toppings of your choice!

Tiny gas oven that fits 2 pizzas.

My lunch salad...

The interior is mostly counter seating so you have a nice view of the chef at work.

Bottle of spicy olive oil... nice kick.


And there it is! My Margherita (Cheese) pizza with additional Prosciutto topping!  The crust was so super chewy... Its so rare to find a pizzeria that will allow you to select your own toppings.  Yum...

On the very bottom of the lunch menu there was this "Okawari Pizza ALL 380yen"... Pizza was just big enough so you didn't feel stuffed... so I decided to try another.

My 2nd Pizza for 380yen...  Margherita with Garlic Topping!  I am always torn between ordering Margherita or Marinara (Garlic) pizzas here in Tokyo but I got a nice mix of both... great stuff.

Interior shot with the pizza chef.

I'll definitely be back... friendly service with super tasty pizzas!

Shop: Pazzo Di Pizza Shinjuku
Address J: 東京都新宿区西新宿7-8-11
Address E: Tokyo, Shinjuku-ku, Nishi Shinjuku 7-8-11
MAP


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment