Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Kojimachi 31 MT Bldg Lot: Kingston12 Jamaican Lunch Wagon... (Tuesdays Only)

Off to one of my favorite lunch wagon spots in Tokyo... 

31 MT building lot!

Jamaican... yum... always a fan of Jerk Chicken shop AALAWI in Ebisu but its been a long while since I went back...

Torn between the brown stew chicken that I've never tried before and the jerk chicken... so as usual I go with what I know. Both only 600yen!  One of the least expensive bento's in this lot.

Looks like another choice... Stew and Steamed Cabbage on Rice for only 500yen.

Leaflet for some Reggae club in Shinjuku... (click to enlarge).

Friendly chef hard at work... you'll find customers in Tokyo rarely chat up restaurant or even store staff (unlike the US).  But if you do they are always so receptive and nice.

And there it is!  My Jerk Chicken... absolutely satisfied.  The chicken was very tender and spice on top added just enough flavor to keep me going.



I'll definitely be back to try the Stewed Chicken plate!

Shop: Kingston 12 Jamaican Family Style Food
Address J: 東京都千代田区麹町5-7-2
Address E: Tokyo, Chiyoda-ku, Kojimachi 5-7-2
MAP: 

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment