Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ROPPONGI: HAVANA Cafe. Possibly Tokyo's cheapest Happy Hour!?! 100yen Gin Tonic~?

I'm a frequent Roppongi TGIFridays for their 50% off happy hour but Havana Cafe has always been a spot I wanted to check out for Happy Hour...

And there it is!  Drinks start at only 100yen!  Wow... 

200yen Heartland draft beer... small mug but ice cold.

100yen Gin Tonic... wow... yasui~


Very long counter bar seating and lots of small tables lining the back wall.


Corona's only 300yen... thats only 50yen more than at the supermarket~.

Seems Havana serves Mexican/Cuban dishes... something I'll have to try someday.  But if you need a spot other than TGIF for a few quick cheap drinks give Havana a try... located in the shadows of Midtown Tokyo/Ritz Carton...

Happy Hour Drinks revised 2.2014!!

Shop: Havana Cafe (Roppongi)
Address J: 東京都港区六本木4-12-2
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 4-12-2
MAP:

View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. I like your all café images. I am planning to visit Cuba. For that I was looking some information that how to travel to cuba.


    ReplyDelete