Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, May 13, 2012

YOTSUYA: KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken for a sad glorious limp Twister!

I was watching TV and noticed a KFC commercial having specials on their normally 300yen priced Twisters.  This has always been my favorite item so walked down to my local KFC in Yotsuya.

Looks like a beauty... stuffed full of crispy lettuce, tasty spicy mayo sauce and a crispy on the outside juicy on the inside piece of chicken.  http://twister.kfc.co.jp/

So when I got home I was greeted with a very limp sad looking twister... FML.  Honestly after living in Yotsuya for nearly 2 years every encounter with Yotsuya KFC has simply led do such a huge disappointment. 

I should have realized everything inside the twister would be lacking and soggy as it only took the lady a quick spin to pick up the pre-made Twister and hand it to me.  I've only had the best experience with KFC in Ebisu that cooks to order so everything is just crispy and perfect... but honestly Yotsuya KFC really sucks balls.   I will never return to this spot... I'm done.

Shop: Yotsuya Eki-Mae KFC
Address J: 東京都新宿区四谷1-3
Address E: Tokyo, Shinjuku-ku, Yotsuya 1-3
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment