Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, December 14, 2012

IKEBUKURO: J.S. Burger Cafe... Super sucky burgers wonderful lunch value!


We were considering the Mango Tree all you can eat Thai Buffet but unfortunately for them our elevator opened up right in front of J.S. Burger... and how can any American resist a burger over Thai?  Made a U turn into J.S. Burger Cafe.

980yen Lunch value meal includes a drink, salad bar, soup and burger.  This is quite the deal.

Friends Avocado Cheese burger

A fish burger

And my Chili Burger with Avocado Topping!  First impression... not much Chili and the meat patty looked awefully flat and dry... hmm...

My Meal!

What do you think?  It just looked like a mouth full of lettuce to me... and the beef patty was dry and there was no need to wrap the burger in the special paper holder because there was ZERO juiciness to this Super Sucky burger.  I was soooo disappointed like many others on my favorite Foodie Site



If you want volume over quality then this IS the place for you.  The salad bar was a great touch.  But if you want a solid oh my god reaction Burger you will never find it here... give The Great Burger in Harajuku a try or Hungry Heaven in Meguro, these 2 spots are awesome.  I can honestly say I will NEVER ever have another burger at J.S. again~... Ciao!

Shop: J.S. Burger Cafe
Shop Website: http://journal-cafe.jp/
Address J: 東京都豊島区西池袋1-11-1 ルミネ池袋店 8F
Address E: Tokyo, Toshima-ku, Nishi Ikebukuro 1-11-1, Lumine Dept Store 8F
MAP:

View Larger Map
avocado, burger, cheese, chili, hamburger, ikebukuro, J.S., J.S. BURGERS CAFE, japan, japanese, lunch, salad buffet, tokyo, ジェイエスバーガーズカフェ ルミネ池袋店, ハンバーガー,

No comments:

Post a Comment