Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, December 27, 2012

NERIMA: Kerala Bhavan... friendly service with a splash of boring curry and nan



My friends special of the day "800yen Today's Set" had some volume!  Definitely hit this up because compared to my more expensive choice Cost Performance was solid.

My 960yen C-Set with Nan, rice, malai tikka chicken and 2 servings of soupy bland curry! Nan just tasted like low grade bread... you know the budget private brand stuff you buy at the supermarket vs the bakery.  I've never had nan so boring before in both flavor and texture.


Lemony chicken was moist and tender... best part of the meal.

C set comes with a dessert.

This guy provided service with a smile the entire afternoon.  One thing I love about Indian restaurants in Japan is that its one of those rare occasions I can start and end in English.

Closed with a hot milk chai.



Overall would I go back again... hell no!  But I must have just ordered the wrong thing or the locals in Nerima have not tried any amazing Indian spots in town because the foodie ranking was quite high. Anyways if you are in need of a friendly smile and cheery service then by all means go and order the "Today's Set."

Shop: Kerala Bhavan Nerima
Foodie Website: http://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1321/A132102/13008993/
Address J: 東京都練馬区豊玉北5-31-4 松村ビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Toyotama Kita 5-31-4
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment