Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, April 29, 2013

NERIMA: Chikara Meshi for 490yen Ebi-Fry-Teishoku~


I've always associated Chikara meshi with their grilled beef bowls but this picture stopped me in my tracks... I'm a huge fan of Shrimp Fry!  Had to goooo... and friendly 490yen price point was nice too.

There's a take-out window outside.

One Coin! Push the "green button" to dine inside the "orange" for take-out.



L shaped counter seating... it was nearing midnight so not too many folks.


Miso soup~

There it is!  Crispy crispy and no too bad.

You really can't go with Ebi-Fry-Teishoku and I'm sure this special will rotate out and something new will pop up in the coming wees so get it while u can! 

Shop: Chikara-Meshi Nerima Branch
Address J: 東京都練馬区練馬1-2-13 西武会館 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Nerima 1-2-13
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment