Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, July 1, 2013

NERIMA: Ramen Dai Revisited for Spicy Ramen... ouch... insanely HOT!!!

Its just too easy to hit up Ramen Dai's らーめん大 insanely affordable 650yen ramen for the volume.

My first time ever to push the RED button.

Free toppings veggies (I ordered the lowest level "sukuname"), garlic, shouga, fatty abura and heavier soup "koime".


 

Free habanero powder

There it is... 700yen! (Its plus 50yen for the spicy topping).


Free garlic topping... the meat is always tender.

It just hurt to even eat only the futomen noodles... the red spice was soooo insanely hot.  I always finish all my noodles but I couldn't do it.  If you want to take on the challenge its only 700yen.


The chef at work March 2016.

Shop: Ramen Dai Nerima Branch らーめん大 練馬店
Address J: 東京都練馬区豊玉北5-32-9 フォレストヒラキ
Address E:  Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Toyotama Kita 5-32-9
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment