Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, August 2, 2013

ROPPONGI: Friendly Menya San-Maru-Go (REVISITED) for their 500yen Tsukemen! Good stuff~







This was my neighbor's Jiro'esque heavy ramen with chunks of Char-siu.


Rather busy at 10pm.


There it is. 500yen Tsukemen!  As usual I ordered atsumori (hot noodles)... otherwise they will wash the noodles in cold ice water so it doesn't lose its texture.


Very thick soup... yum.

Was chatting up the chef and he gave me some free char-siu~.  This is normally +200yen.  The staff and service was spot on friendly.

Labrador Retriever right outside of the ramen spot... Japanese frequently leave their dogs unattended.  A safe town on the quiet side of Roppongi.  Anyways I think this might be my new spot for late night ramen.  Will definitely be back again for the Tsukemen!

Restaurant: Men-Ya San-Maru-Go (305)
Shop Website:  http://www.menya305.com/
Address J: 東京都港区六本木7-13-10 ジャスマック六本木館 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 7-13-10
MAP:

View Larger Map
めんや, 参○伍,  さんまるご, ラーメン, つけ麺, 六本木, Japan, Foodie, Blog, Japanese

No comments:

Post a Comment