Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, October 25, 2013

ROPPONGI: Blue Moon Beer at Rigoletto Bar and Grill! Wow... I couldn't believe it!


I'm standing at the counter ordering my usual Bohemia beer not realizing that these 3 Blue Moon glasses were directly in front of me at the bar counter... This is one of my favorite beers ever and the last time I had it was in Chicago.


Its a beauty!



Out with my pilot friends this night... but you gotta give this beer a try!
For shop details goto my previous post:

Restaurant: Rigoletto Bar and Grill
Rigo Website:  http://www.rigoletto.jp/
Address J: 東京都港区六本木6-10-1 六本木ヒルズ ウエストウォーク 5F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 6-10-1, Roppongi Hills West Walk 5F
MAP:

View Larger Map
BAR, BEERS, CHEAP, EXPAT, HAPPY HOUR, ITALIAN, JAPAN, JAPANESE, PIZZA, RIGOLETTO, ROPPONGI, ROPPONGI HILLS, STANDING BAR, TOKYO, イタリアン, バー, リゴレット, 六本木, 六本木ヒルズ

1 comment:

  1. Where was this Blue Moon beer brewed?
    In the U.S.A., it's known that this is a Coors brew, but which is not brewed in its facilities in Golden, CO., or North Carolina.
    Is (| Was) it being brewed in Japan {by whom?}?

    ReplyDelete