Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, November 22, 2013

IKEBUKURO: Grill Hunter for Lunch! Smelled like roses going in and a greasy burger upon exit!!


Groupon is always a superb way to discover new restaurants in Tokyo but why oh why did I pick up 2 of these burger tickets... hoooo~ 300 grams of all beef hamburger steaks, rice and a drink for 870yen :)





How to eat the hamburger steaks


Interior is very dated with an overwhelming greasy oily smoky burger smell! Oh help me... my clothes.


On an empty stomach the very first few bites are wonderful but as I continued to eat my juicy hamburger steaks I realized that this beef so so incredibly mushy. 

There was simply no texture to the beef... almost like a firm mashed potato.

By the time I was done I smelled like a greasy smokey hamburger... ugh. Great bossa-nova on the BGM... didn't quite match the ethnic theme of this restaurant but very welcoming.

Will I be back! Not by choice! I bought 2 tickets for this spot... ugh.  But they have nice 60 minute all you can drink nomihoudai beer plan for 980yen... not too shabby if you can drink alot.

Restaurant: Grill Hunter Ikebukuro Branch.
Address J: 東京都豊島区東池袋1-40-9 第89東京ビルB1F
Address E: Tokyo, Toshima-ku, Higashi Ikebukuro 1-40-9
MAP:

View Larger Map
グリルハンター, ダイニングバー, ハンバーグ, 居酒屋, 池袋, Japanese, indian, tapas, foodie, tokyobelly, japan, nomihoudai, happy hour, beer, lunch, dinner, nomihoudai, beer, hamburger,

No comments:

Post a Comment