Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

IKEBUKURO: Imo-Chan Korean Restaurant... tasty 500yen Daily Lunches in central Ikebukuro!

Seven days a week they rotate the daily 500yen lunch specials: Bibimbap, Soondubu Chigae, Bulgogi and Yukke Jang.

Free coffee service~


Deep rich flavored Sundubu (Tofu) Chige soup... other than one or two spots in Akasaka this is probably one of my favorites.  



One of the Korean ladies speaks very little Japanese but did her best to let me know I can have free refills of my rice and she gave me a banchan refill.  Just super friendly and I'll be back to try out the other lunch offerings.


Leave you with a De Tomaso Pantera GT5 spotting.

Restaurant: Imo Chan Korean Dining
Address J: 東京都 豊島区南池袋1-20-11森下池袋第5ビルB1
Address E: Tokyo, Toshima-ku, Minami Ikebukuro 1-20-11, B1

View Larger Map
韓国料理, イモチャン, 池袋, サムギョプサル, 飲み放題, Japan, tokyo, ikebukuro, korean, yakiniku, chige, kimchee, foodie, tokyobelly, sake, lunch, cheap, 純豆腐, スンドゥブ, チゲ, ランチ, ワンコイン

No comments:

Post a Comment