Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, February 2, 2014

SHIBUYA: (UPDATE) Sumire Izakaya... Beer Prices inching up every month!

Easy in Easy out in Shibuya on a Saturday night without reservation?  Of course Sumire Izakaya!
Some more details on my previous entry: 


Fresh fish at the entrance!  They will first bring this out as sashimi with the mouth still talking and tail moving... then they'll take the body back and fry it so there is no waste.

So this is the price schedule.... From 120yen they are slowly increasing the price of beer, whisky hi-balls and sours.  Still one of the cheapest beers in Tokyo!

Avocado Toro Rolls~

Slices of Salmon sushi.

Okinawan Goya Champuru

I don't normally sway from the budget 120yen beers but my friend was ready for some Sake~.  One of our waitresses Megumi pouring some Sake for us.

Sushi platter about 500yen... slices of sweet egg.



I my friend Kiyo with his Sony RX100 M2!  On my list for 2014!

Yakisoba



I can normally exit Sumire with about a 2,000yen hit with lots of beers, hi-balls and just enough food but this night in this very budget Izakaya we hit a staggering 12,000yen~.  How did we do this?  I think the Sake was around 450yen per cup and we had quite a few. 

This place just had a very friendly crew working and our waitress Megumi was extra nice.  If I had to pick one Izakaya in Tokyo to recommend to friends this might be the one followed by Machan in Roppongi.  A nice crowd of Shibuya's fashionable 20 somethings here.

Restaurant: Sumire Izakaya 
Address J: 東京都渋谷区円山町6-2
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Maruyama-cho 6-2
MAP: http://goo.gl/maps/15KDL

View Larger Map
BEER, BLOG, CHEAP BEER, FOODIE, HAPPY HOUR, IZAKAYA, JAPAN, JAPANESE, SHIBUYA, SUMIRE, SUSHI, TOKYO, すみれ, 居酒屋, 居酒屋すみれ, 渋谷, 神泉, sashimi, pub, dinner,

No comments:

Post a Comment