Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

NERIMA: Bonísimo Ramen-Ya... um... exsqueeze me... no Bonisimo Sir Chef~

Scored an easy 350yen Abura-Soba (soupless ramen) coupon for 50% off an why not I occasionally pass this spot on my way to Muscle Gym so gave it a try~

Fish based soupless ramen... 


Ramen 650 yen... very reasonable price point.

Very long L shaped counter plus a few seats in the back right next to the large TV.

No goodies on the tables... no free toppings... no red spice... just gyoza shoyu and black pepper.

Lone chef at work...

My ramen arrived and visually I wasn't impressed... it just looked very No-Bonisimo~.  A few bites and the fish based oil was overwhelming... almost like he poured in some Thai Fish Oil.

Noodles were boring... but there is a tiny bit of creamy soup on the very bottom of the bowl.  Mix this very well in order to smooth out the very fishy flavor.  Honestly after a few bites I wanted to stop eating... just can't justify putting on ramen carbs if its not good.


This place is always empty...  I've never seen a line... and well I guess the flavor of the soupless ramen reflects this.  A friend of mine had the regular ramen and he wasn't impressed also.  I won't be back my friends! Especially with Ramen Dai, Hagan, Yamano and Jiro offering better ramen for the same price.

Restaurant: Ramen-Ya Bonisimo
Address J: 東京都練馬区豊玉北5-5-4
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Toyotama-Kita 5-5-4
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/uKR3S

ぼにしも, ラーメン, 練馬, らーめん, Japan, Japanese, noodles, gyokai, foodie, tokyobelly, lumix lx5, niboshi,

No comments:

Post a Comment