Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

IKEBUKURO: Hakata Furyu Tonkotsu Ramen... on the cheap with 2 free "kaidama's"

Hakata Furyu is one the most reasonable ramen spots that will satisfy any craving on the cheap plus you can get 2 free "kaidama's" (2 extra portions of ramen noodles boiled fresh when you are ready).  But after a long night of having Okinawan, visiting a little pub with a mama-san, singing Karaoke... and as I missed my last train my friend and I wandered into one of the few locations open at 2:30am.  



Sorry for the poor camera work... it was a long night.  But I went for the ramen and code roe rice set (Hakata Mentaiko).




Chefs topping station.


Noodles were thin but had a great firm chewy texture to it.



This review is short because I don't quite remember what the tonkotsu soup tasted like.  But this Hakata Furyu franchise is located all over Tokyo and the only place I've ever seen offering 2 free extra helpings of ramen.  

Restaurant: Hakata Furyu Ikebukuro East Branch
Address J: 東京都豊島区東池袋1-8-6
Address E: Tokyo, Toshima-ku, East Ikebukuro 1-8-6
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/xW6yb

博多風龍, 池袋, 東口店, 風龍, ラーメン, つけ麺, japanese, noodles, japan, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, canon s100, cheap,

No comments:

Post a Comment