Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

IKEBUKURO: Yasube... Massive Oomori Tsukemen for only 760yen... it was a monster 440 grams!



Nice bench seat waiting area...

Waiting for a spot for 4 people...




The Chef at Work!


With the influence of a little beer and my love for cost performance I in my pride and glory went for the largest available portion for 760yen.... the DAI tsukemen!  There are 4 levels... small, regular, medium and large.  Please refrain from the Large as I needed my friend to help me out with the noodles.


I always prefer "Atsumori"... hot noodles.  But there is a great al'dente'ness to the regular noodles that are immediately washed with cold water to keep its texture.

Normal size versus Dai 440 grams... it was visibly a huge difference.



Restaurant: Tsukemen-Ya Yasubee Ikebukuro Branch
Yasube Website:  http://www.yasubee.com/
Address J: 東京都豊島区東池袋1-12-12
Address E: Tokyo, Toshima0ku, East Ikebukuro 1-12-12
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/rebQh

つけ麺屋, やすべえ, 池袋, つけ麺, ラーメン, 居酒屋, Japan, Japanese, noodles, ramen, foodie, tokyobelly, sony rx100, sony as10, Tokyo, tonkotsu, gyokai, cheap,

No comments:

Post a Comment