Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

SHIBUYA: Late night stop at KINDENMARU Ramen... very lowly ranked but oh well it was very late.

Its always not the greatest idea just to walk into any ramen shop but it was very late and Kindenmaru happened to be on our way to Shibuya station.

Lots of choices all pictured.






I also ordered a 100yen Kaitama (noodle refill).

And here they are... 






I had a view of the outside from where I was sitting and noticed this Shibuya girl with light blue hair.

I really can't say much for the ramen... it was just very average.

Restaurant: Kindenmaru Ramen
Address J: 東京都渋谷区宇田川町24-6 鉄人門渋ビルヂング
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Udagawacho 24-6

金伝丸, Japan, Japanese, noodles, cheap, miso, shoyu, gyoza, beer, lumix lx5, foodie, tokyobelly

No comments:

Post a Comment