Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, September 11, 2014

AOYAMA: NATARAJ Vegetarian restaurant... a first for me! Plus all you can eat Buffet~



4 vegetarian curry choices :)

Green vegan nan!

2 types of dressing... Japanese sesame and carrot

Its a blur but description of the 4 types of curries.





My absolute favorite was the Pumpkin curry... it was nice and creamy versus the others that were more watery soupy. The Nan here is so great... its a bit fluffy and chewy.



Overall I really liked this place.  I rarely find any vegan restaurants in Tokyo and a random search for Indian buffet in the area landed me at NATARAJ. 

Located in the same building as Benjamin Moore!


And if in the area you MUST check out the Lexus showroom just across the street (facing TESLA Aoyama).

Prototype RC300h on display





Restaurant: Nataraj Vegetarian Restaurant
Nataraj Website: http://www.nataraj.co.jp/
Address J: 東京都港区南青山2-22-19 三和青山ビル B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Minami Aoyama 2-22-19
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/vvCsl

ナタラジ, 南青山, インドカレー, ランチ,バイキング, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, foodie, canon 420f, yelp, tokyobelly, all you can eat, buffet, india, curries,

1 comment:

  1. I have been visiting your recipe blog regularly. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "AOYAMA: NATARAJ Vegetarian restaurant... a first for me! Plus all you can eat Buffet~" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites vegetarian restaurants hosur | vegetarian restaurant hosur

    ReplyDelete