Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, November 16, 2014

ROPPONGI: Kodawari Menya Roppongi Ramen... easy 600yen price point and convenient... thats all




Friendly English menu and ramen was on sale... for real?  I have never seen a ramen shop having a sale.  Hmm...



I ordered the Miso Ramen. Hmm... it was very normal.


My MBA classmate Tony visiting from Taipei!



I'm not a fan at all for this type of curly ramen noodles... just reminds me of instant Cup O Noodles or Walmart 30cent ramen noodles.

Ramen for 600yen but the only reason we gave this place a try was because Afuri in Roppongi Hills was closed... I won't be back.

Restaurant: Roppongi Ramen
Address J: 東京都港区六本木4-8-8 第12岡崎ビル1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 4-8-8

こだわりの麺屋, 六本木らーめん, ラーメン, 担々麺, 餃子, Canon s120, Japan, Japanese, noodles, lunch, dinner, cheap, miso, shoyu, tantanmen, gyoza, beer, Tokyo,

No comments:

Post a Comment