Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, February 29, 2016

EKODA: Watamin-Chi Izakaya... the perfect option when late late late midnight when everything is closed.

Of all the franchise Izakaya's in Tokyo I am a huge fan of the Watami locations. 
We were headed to a 500yen pizzeria called Cona but it closed at 11pm... then randomly spotted Wataminchi!


The menu's are super foreign friendly with nearly everything pictured.


Just point away!


Negi-toro rolls.

Pizza

Raw horse... this was not me but my friend from Okinawa.

And at 1 am here comes my sake... ugh and I need to wake up at 6 for work.

Overall I enjoy everything that is Watami with their items starting at 199yen.

Restaurant: Watamin-Chi Ekoda Branch
Address J: 東京都練馬区旭丘1-77-9 江古田ビル 2F 3F
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Asahigaoka 1-77-9
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/jRpxHjBYury

わたみん家, 江古田, わたみんち,  居酒屋, 魚介料理, 海鮮料理, ダイニングバー, Japan, Japanese, tokyo, foodie, cheap, beer, sake, shochu, wine, canon s120, bar,

No comments:

Post a Comment