Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, April 22, 2016

MARUNOUCHI: Shin-Maru Bldg 9th anniversary all you can eat Party! Back again!

Its the annual foodies dream where for 3,000yen you get 3 drink tickets and can endlessly dine at all the restaurants on the 7th floor!  Yum!!




Just so much food for a solid 4 hours... wow...






Went with my veterinarian buddy... if you need a bilingual Dog or Cat vet go here!



Special Drink Ticket




Great view of Tokyo Station and the Marunouchi Area.


Just lots of friendly people...


See you again next year for the 10th anniversary party!!

Restaurant: Marunouchi House 7th Floor
Address J: 東京都千代田区丸の内1-5-1
Address E: Tokyo, Chiyoda-ku, Marunouchi 1-5-1, 7F

Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, Canon s120, Sony RX100, foodie, tabehoudai, beer, wine, sake, dinner, lunch, event, 丸の内ハウス, 新丸ビ,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for suggesting these best restaurants. It helped me a lot. I have suggested few top Chicago venues to my cousin who is getting married soon. She liked them and told me to thank all. She was really happy to get that list.

    ReplyDelete