Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, May 5, 2016

NAKAMURABASHI: Kappa Sushi... its Golden Week Salmon Specials! My choice was a deal at 108yen!! Plus boring video....

Otoro for 108yen!  Lured me in but didn't order any... it be a very huge hit or miss for budget Otoro. 

Not a fan of raw salmon but slightly seared is all me..

108 yen selection... all 2 pieces.

Seared tuna... not too bad.

Tuna with Mayo topping.

Shrimp Tempura!  I'm a fan.

Here you go... my boring Sony AS15 action cam video.


200yen for clam miso soup.


Menu is in multiple languages.




Now this was my favorite tuna!  It was huuuuge and only 108yen!
Just might have to go back before the Salmon campaign ends for another plate.



Kappa Sushi is one of the budget sushi franchises in Japan... there is also Kura Sushi... both are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange so very competitive. 

Restaurant: Kappa Sushi Nerima Nukui Branch
Address J: 東京都練馬区貫井2-4-15
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Nukui 2-4-15
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/tcDhbcR8Wrs

かっぱ寿司,  練馬貫井店, 回転寿司, 魚介料理, 海鮮料理, 寿司, 中村橋駅, Japan, Japanese, Sushi, Sashimi, udon, kids meal, foodie, canon s110, tokyobelly, sake, beer, lunch, dinner, cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment