Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, October 22, 2016

AOYAMA ICHOME: Menya Smith Ramen... hmm... chicken broth with very thing al'dente noodles. Not my style.

This is one of the very few ramen restaurants near my office in Aoyama-Ichome... there are always people dining here so on a Thursday night I decided to give it a try.


Pay before you enter.

If lost of course push the top left corner button... but I wanted the steamed egg so pushed the button right next to it.





Long spacious wood counter seating with tables at the windows.



A nice very creamy chicken broth soup.

Tender slices of boiled chicken.

Super thin al'dente noodles... I'm a huge fan of chunky chew ramen noodles like Ramen Tetsu

You get one chicken meatball.

If you want to source these noodles just call here!
Overall not my style... I'm still into thick chewy noodles with a muddy broth.
But unusually alot of women dining here... so maybe good to take your girl who is craving Ramen.

Brand new NSX on display on the same block!

Restaurant: Ramen Sumisu
Address J: 東京都港区南青山2-2-15 ウィン青山 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Minami Aoyama 2-2-15
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/rJ2CG7sVEg72

麺屋すみす, ラーメン, つけ麺, Japan, Japanese, canon s120, pentax k-50, foodie, Tokyo, noodles, tsukemen, yelp, tokyobelly, lunch, dinner,

No comments:

Post a Comment