Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

YOYOGI: I'm back at Asian Smile for their 3rd Anniversary 390yen Special! Ooohhhh.... too spicy for me!



I am back for their 390yen half price special!  Unfortunately I could only pick between the Gapao and Green Curry so went for curry.




780yen not too bad for a quick in and out.

390yen... here we go.

They use Thai sticky rice.

A few spoon fulls of the Green Curry soup and my tongue was a bit on fire.  Loved the flavor but it was just tooooo spicy for me.  Later I noticed the fine print on the menu to select 1, 2 or 3 spicy levels.



Spicy levels can be seen on the bottom of the menu.  At 390 yen it was ok but for 790 I think the cost performance is a bit too low.  If you really want a delicious Thai dinner you gotta try Jasmine Thai in Roppongi. http://tokyobelly.blogspot.jp/2013/09/roppongi-jasmine-thai-wow-probably-best.html

Restaurant: Asian Smile Yoyogi Branch
Address J: 東京都渋谷区代々木1-36-6 代々木駅前ビル B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Yoyogi 1-36-6
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/SKdiCScv6EQ2

アジアンスマイル, タイ料理, タイカレー, 代々木, Japan, Japanese, Thailand, lunch, dinner, foodie, sony rx100, yelp, tokyobelly, Tokyo, asian,

No comments:

Post a Comment