Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, March 9, 2018

HIROO: Taro Chinese Restaurant... Very tasty budget friendly liver stir fry combo meal! Very popular spot.

This little local Chinese restaurant is always busy and after work on this Friday I had to go check it out.

Lots of items even gyoza.

But this stir fry liver sign outside caught my eye.
Main dish plus rice and soup.




Looked so flavorful and yup it was tasty. Lots of veggies.




Bottled Yebisu beer is 570 yen, mini draft beer 200 yen, regular draft 310 yen.
Coca Cola 160yen quite reasonable for a restaurant.



Little old lady sitting near me got on her moped and zoomed away.

Its just near the intersection at Hiroo shotengai so I definitely recommend the spot if you are around.



And of course tonights Aventador spotting at the Azabu Lamborghini Dealership parking lot. 

Restaurant: Taro Hiroo Branch
Address J: 東京都渋谷区広尾5-4-15
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Hiroo 5-4-15

太楼 広尾店, 中華料理, つけ麺, ラーメン,  Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, canon s120, foodie, yelp, tokhyobelly, cheap, lunch, dinner, teishoku, plate lunch,

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Taro Chinese Restaurant’s Liver Stir fry also. However, I was absolutely devastated when I was in Hiroo this weekend only to find out it is out of business. There were no signs saying they closed permanently or temporarily for renovations or what. Do you know where the other branches of the Taro Chinese Restaurants are located?

    ReplyDelete